908HDI FAP, R10 TDI, or Pescarolo TRADE NOW

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedi09
  • 9 comments
  • 713 views
Messages
640
United States
Cali
Messages
SocalsZHP
Wanted: 908HDI FAP, R10 TDI, or Pescarolo

I have:
F10 (0.0 miles)
F2007 (0.0 miles)
GT Academy 370Z (0.0 miles, modified)
XJ13 Race Car '66 (0.0 miles, 0 switches)
787B (17.2 miles, no mods)
C4 WRC '08
XANAVI Nismo GT-R '08
Mines Skyline Premium
CLK Touring Car (0 switches)
Veyron 16.4 (0 miles 0 switches)
FGT (orange)
MINOLTA Toyota (47 miles, stock)
2D Race Car '67 (10 miles, stock)
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car (modified)
S2000 GT1 Turbo (0 miles 0 switches)

Also have 5 silver chrome paint which Ill give to the trader. Or I have 2.5 million saved up, so any car worth up to that amount I can buy for you. I want to trade now :dopey:
 
I have an R10 I believe the 06 audi right? I'll trade for the 787B now
 
What can I trade for the F2010? I have a Peugeot 908[used, but powerful].
 
Yeah the '06, has it been modified at all?
 
What can I trade for the F2010? I have a Peugeot 908[used, but powerful].

Has this car been modified at all? Im looking for completely stock cars.
 
Yeah the '06, has it been modified at all?

It's got some mileage on it from a previous owner. It's had an engine rebuild and chassis rebuild as well. If it didn't already have them, it's got soft racing tires too.
 
It's got some mileage on it from a previous owner. It's had an engine rebuild and chassis rebuild as well. If it didn't already have them, it's got soft racing tires too.

Adding you now :) Can you send first?
 
Got the Audi, thanks:tup: If anyone else has the other cars, I can trade Tuesday as well.
 
Back