- 562

- United Kingdom
- iownall1
I don't know whether one exists or not, but I was thinking of a championship which would have 2 classes. One would be GT1, which would have McLaren F1 GTRs, Nissan R390 GT1s and Mercedes Benz CLK-LMs. And the GT2 class, which would have the Lister Storm V12s, Dodge Viper GTS-Rs #51/91, Panoz Esparantes and Chevrolet Corvette C5Rs.
Both GT1 and GT2 will have 600hp, I guess. While GT1s will all weigh 1000kg and GT2s will weigh at least 1150kg.
I was thinking of using real tracks, like La Sarthe or Suzuka, and maybe the races will be run on weekends at 20:00 GMT.
Would anyone be interested?
Both GT1 and GT2 will have 600hp, I guess. While GT1s will all weigh 1000kg and GT2s will weigh at least 1150kg.
I was thinking of using real tracks, like La Sarthe or Suzuka, and maybe the races will be run on weekends at 20:00 GMT.
Would anyone be interested?