90's Hollywood anyone ?

To me, the 90's had the bike racing world by the short ones. Not only did the bikes have unbelievable performance, the riders were showman as well. Wheelies out of corners... crossed up going into a corner.
Now adays, the riders are using slipper clutches and are too worried about winning vs. Winning with an outstanding show for the fans.

Here is my question... How many of you ride like this. You're leading the race... and you wheelie out of corners, hold a wheelie for a longer straights and endo for hard corners ? You know, 90's style.

I do.

During races vs the AI, hell yeah, give em a show.

Running laps for a forum series? Hell no, I need every RCH I can get against these monsters! :sly:

i always muck around when i versing the AI, simply coz its no fun to win by 30 -/+ seconds......so i always have a bit of fun, TRYING to drift, hardly ever works anyway!!

I haven't got TT YET, but I give em one hell of a show when playing MotoGP4. Take Phillip Island for example, on the back wheel the whole way down the front straight, huge endo into the first corner, crossed up as far as possible out of the first corner, and all the way to, and around the second corner, and back onto the back wheel at the exit...

Sorry, slightly off topic, but WHEN I get TT, I'm going to be doing the same thing!

Back