911 carrera RS CS (933) ‘95

• Thread starter hhhaaa
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
uk
MUGUCAN
Try this either with sport soft or racing soft, (almost any track)

N400

75/80
1.85/1.85
2/2
55/57
84/88
0.0/5.0
0.00/0.00
7/9/15

gears, 2.000 @193mph
Fist gear all to the right
Second, 3.297
Third, 2.388
Forth, 1.857
Fifth, 1.524
Sixth, 1.298

Feedback would be appreciated.
————————————————
“NEW UPDATE”

Break balance. (0)
70/80
2.20/2.20
4/4
55/57
84/88
0.0/5.0
0.00/0.00
7/9/15

Thanks

Last edited:
Try this either with sport soft or racing soft, (any track)

N400
Top to bottom

Break balance -2
75/80
1.85/1.85
2/2
55/57
84/88
0.0/5.0
0.00/0.00
7/9/15

gears, 2.000 @193mph
Fist gear all to the right
Second, 3.297
Third, 2.388
Forth, 1.857
Fifth, 1.524
Sixth, 1.298

Really nice tune. I ran this at Spa with stock power and weight on Sport Soft tires. Very conservative 2:43 laps. Everything as listed but changed the final gear to 2.20 after entering gears in order.

The rear is very stable 👍 and turn in is smooth. A little loose in the esses but understandable with the soft springs. My personal opinion is that any new comer should be able to handle this car with your tune. :cheers:

Really nice tune. I ran this at Spa with stock power and weight on Sport Soft tires. Very conservative 2:43 laps. Everything as listed but changed the final gear to 2.20 after entering gears in order.

The rear is very stable 👍 and turn in is smooth. A little loose in the esses but understandable with the soft springs. My personal opinion is that any new comer should be able to handle this car with your tune. :cheers:

Thanks for the feedback, it is always nice and helpful to hear comments even if it’s negative
Above I have updated the tune and it is worth giving it a go!

Last edited:
Hey hhhaaa. I tried these two tunes again at Spa this morning. I also installed the GTeye springs two weeks ago. DUDE, the brake spring is awesome and makes a world of difference. Stopping later and trail braking mich more stable.

Tune 1 - very smooth, good turn in with almost no understeer cause the tires aren't squealing like tighter cars, the rearend is stable and the gearing helps keep it straight

Tune 2 - tighter of course but more tire squeal, understeer just a bit more but rotation is good, rearend jumps out just a bit but definitely manageable. Only one second faster than Tune 1.

Final Thoughts - Tune 1 is preferred and surprised that the gearing was a big part because I usually do the trans flip and have high rpm which you have proven to be too much torque in the corners for some cars.

Great job!!!👍 Thank you.

Hey hhhaaa. I tried these two tunes again at Spa this morning. I also installed the GTeye springs two weeks ago. DUDE, the brake spring is awesome and makes a world of difference. Stopping later and trail braking mich more stable.

Tune 1 - very smooth, good turn in with almost no understeer cause the tires aren't squealing like tighter cars, the rearend is stable and the gearing helps keep it straight

Tune 2 - tighter of course but more tire squeal, understeer just a bit more but rotation is good, rearend jumps out just a bit but definitely manageable. Only one second faster than Tune 1.

Final Thoughts - Tune 1 is preferred and surprised that the gearing was a big part because I usually do the trans flip and have high rpm which you have proven to be too much torque in the corners for some cars.

Great job!!!👍 Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback though, not many appreciate my work or lazy to respond it just doesn’t encourage me to do better if any help please let me know. Best, H

Nice tune man 👍
First time out with this car, used the 1. tune, detuned to N200 and and raced at Autodrome Lago Maggiore in the Premium Sports Lounge :D

Attachments

• _20200606_164950.JPG
    _20200606_164950.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 45
Nice tune man 👍
First time out with this car, used the 1. tune, detuned to N200 and and raced at Autodrome Lago Maggiore in the Premium Sports Lounge :D
Glad you liked the set up and thanks for the feed back

So the suspension feels great, I was having a real hard time with oversteer at high speed straights. One thing though, I couldnt get my gearing anywhere near the numbers listed. Any ideas? I tried adjusting the gears and 2nd and 3rd top out around 2.0 rather than 3.2 and 2.3

So the suspension feels great, I was having a real hard time with oversteer at high speed straights. One thing though, I couldnt get my gearing anywhere near the numbers listed. Any ideas? I tried adjusting the gears and 2nd and 3rd top out around 2.0 rather than 3.2 and 2.3

Make sure your final gear is @ 2.000

I think the tune is pretty legit also👽

Last edited:
Back