911 GT3 RS Meisterchaft: Nordschleife @ Night, with untuneable car?!

Oh man, this is driving me nuts... I'm like 80% done with this game (been crawling through career) on PS3 with DFGT Wheel.

Has anyone been able to finish this race let alone win?

Like most people the first few days were like WTF, this game is horrible, but now that I've figured out the combination of wheel set-up and tuning, I'm liking it a lot...

Except for these stock/spec-class races... You can't tune the cars, so you're limited to only being able to fiddle with wheel setup options to get them somewhat drivable.

This series with this bouncy-911for instance, I had to adjust my wheel lock to 360 to get it responsive enough to overcome the insanely soft suspension setup.

But now on the Nordschleife (which is hard enough with a well tuned car, let alone at night) it seems impossible...

The AI are like kamakazi pilots on meth even on easy setting. The car is so imprecise and soft it seems that the springs are not even finished unloading before you have to counter-steer into the next turn, then WHAM a car nails you.

I can't even get to the first sector mark!

I've almost complete GT5 with zero assists (even with ABS off) and have been doing this stuff since the original GT, so I don't think it's 'cause I suck...

Are you talking about Singles competitions on area where are GT3 and Works championships?
I hate that too. I could complete only 5 of 11. It's nowhere written but cars there are all works-converted. Without ability of tune it's completely un-driveable!
It's because of very bad model of initial Works tunes. It's amazing how car become bad after works conversion. You spend a lot of money and get totally unbalanced car. WTF??
Originally, i thought i will have 2 versions of all cars, one is works converted and another is stock. I naively thought Works will make real Racing Modification like in GT5. But it's totally wrong. It makes crap from any car!
In Works competition i at least could tune my car and make so-so handling to win races somehow.
But in these Singles competitions it's something unreal!

WTF, EA? Make handling of Works-converted cars BETTR than original, not worse!

I will wait patch. I hope EA with fix this 🤬 Works default settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back