940 hp and 1000 hp skylines

• Thread starter Dedis
  • 8 comments
Couple days ago I came across with a fact that in GT1, when I tuned my R33 Skyline V-spec GT-R with all you can buy, and I got 941 hp. Some days ago my friend, who has GT too, came to my house and we decided to play. At the first time when he saw my hp in my skyline he asked "why don't you tune it up? You can get over 1000 hp, my skyline has 1000 hp." and we tried to tune it up more but couldn't.

Can someone tell me whats this all about? Could it be because of the versions? I have platinium and hes got normal. We got the same skylines. :confused:

I think it is because he has a different version. Either that or he is lying. In my version of GT1, the R33 only gets 941 HP, like yours does. I believe this is the fastest car in the game, although the 3000GT might be a little faster. With just the right gear settings, I have gotten my Skyline to go 252 MPH!

Yesterday I played GT1 at his place and he did have over 1000 hp :odd:

It's PAL version like mine, only difference is that mine is Platinium.

It doesn't really matter anyway, I think it is as fast as the 940 hp, or atleast it felt like it and the top speed is the same (without gear-tuning).

I don't see why the Platinum and the Original versions are different. The only difference is that the disc is sliver and it is cheaper to buy in shops.

I have a copy of GT1 from the day it came out and my R33 can only get 940 odd Bhp.

Originally posted by wildcard
I think it is because he has a different version. Either that or he is lying. In my version of GT1, the R33 only gets 941 HP, like yours does. I believe this is the fastest car in the game, although the 3000GT might be a little faster. With just the right gear settings, I have gotten my Skyline to go 252 MPH!

Try the Supra'95 RZ.. It cannot measure with the 0-150 acceleration in the 4WD Skyline, but have some advantages in higher speeds
261MPh is my record with the supra :)

Back