96 Hours of Hell

• Thread starter Pophead
  • 27 comments
Australia
Australia
96 HOURS OF HELL
The insane track created by @DCybertron has been (somewhat) brought to life by yours truly!
VRaWWhM.jpg

Because the course maker is limited to ten kilometers, the track has been split into several parts, which all add up to one lap. Please leave criticism so I can improve the track (also @DCybertron please don't sue me for doing this).
One more thing(s), Marshall Posts indicate when you change tracks and both Apricot Hill and Cape Ring have been adjusted to work with the restrictions of the app. All stages are in the OP.
Link to download tracks: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/xxgamergod32xx/course/

STAGE ONE: Main straight of Brands Hatch, all of Fuji & Daytona, half of Spa
paVEhVd.jpg

STAGE TWO: Rest of Spa, all of Silverstone, Tsukuba and Willow Springs.
AlEDjou.jpg

STAGE THREE: All of Bathurst, Laguna Seca, Suzuka & start of Nurburgring
IAqTsrW.jpg

STAGE FOUR: More Nurburgring
F3iHo88.jpg

STAGE FIVE: Rest of Nurburgring & start of Le Sarthe
A0uWPjz.jpg

STAGE SIX: Rest of Le Sarthe, all of Monza, Motegi & Monaco
IVOEZdk.jpg

STAGE SEVEN: All of Grand Valley,Autumn Ring & Majority of Trial Mountain
1rjbbkx.jpg

STAGE EIGHT: Rest of Trial Mountain, All of Eiger and High Speed Ring, Start of Route X
k3MfoCs.jpg

STAGE NINE: Rest of Route X, All of Ascari, Majority of Apricot Hill
kbNt6xB.jpg

STAGE TEN: Rest of Apricot Hill, All of Indy & Cape Ring, End back at Brands Hatch
gNE81OC.jpg

Last edited:
Note to self: don't draw the tracks upside down on the app; revised version of first stage is being redone.

It sucks that it's limited to 10km as I would definitely try that track out.
Don't worry though! I'm attempting to release the track as several different parts and those parts adds up as the track. I understand that it's a pain having to load up each part separately but I guess that's what the limitation is.

So.... Get tank car on comfort hards? 96 hours of actual hell.
No.. The track is literally too complex to even think of compressing it down to the 5-6 miles course maker allows us. By "narrow" it'd probably be slightly narrower than a sidewalk.

I know this is an old thread, but I heard about this track and had to Google it, and found this. I have a modded Track Path editor and I can try making the entire track. Before I start I wanna know how long is this track approximately.

EDIT: started making it anyway and found out my modded editor still has anchor limit.
:(

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but I heard about this track and had to Google it, and found this. I have a modded Track Path editor and I can try making the entire track. Before I start I wanna know how long is this track approximately.

EDIT: started making it anyway and found out my modded editor still has anchor limit.
:(
Indeed, I tried once using the modded editor once but ran into the anchor limit. Seems like it cannot be made in one track :(

Back