96 Nissan 240sx or 240sx(s14)

Messages
92
Canada
kingston
Messages
scotttheripper
If anyone has this car I'm online now and willing to trade.
 
Have both Nissan 240SX '96 and Nissan 240SX (S14) '96. I am loking for birthday tickets I dont have, check my garage below. Available from 10-27-11.
 
checking garage. if i have one its yours add billtool and frtgt5race123
volt i got tickets let me know when u want to swap some
have them which one would u like?
 
Last edited:
I ended up getting the S14, and personally I think the sleighty looks more like the 240 that I'm after. I'll still take the other one though, I don't have birthday tickets or anything, but I'm willing to pay double.
 
I would never try to take advantage of someone and trade my 1 car for 2. Let me know if you have any standard car I am missing and we got a deal.
 
Alright what are you looking for?
 
Any of these is fine.

FORD - Focus Rally Car '99

NISSAN - SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62

NISSAN - Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71

NISSAN - Fairlady 2000 (SR311) '68

NISSAN - 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89

TVR - Griffith 500 '94

HONDA - N360 '67

PUEGOT - 307 XSi '04

ALFA ROMEO - 206 S16 '99
 
Back