Left Turn Messages 199 Ohio Messages amp_88_jr Mar 10, 2012 #1 Hello, I am looking for a '98 birthday ticket. tell me what you are looking for and i will try and get it for you. Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
Hello, I am looking for a '98 birthday ticket. tell me what you are looking for and i will try and get it for you.
HyperLynx Messages 113 Canada Mar 10, 2012 #2 I am looking for a level 8 ticket. Would you be able to find one of those?
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 10, 2012 #3 HyperLynx I am looking for a level 8 ticket. Would you be able to find one of those? Click to expand... I see what you did there. although we are due for some new A spec seasonal's next week.
HyperLynx I am looking for a level 8 ticket. Would you be able to find one of those? Click to expand... I see what you did there. although we are due for some new A spec seasonal's next week.
HyperLynx Messages 113 Canada Mar 11, 2012 #4 Rob192005 I see what you did there. although we are due for some new A spec seasonal's next week. Click to expand... LOL...no, really I am looking for some cars that are level 8. If someone has that ticket I will trade for it.
Rob192005 I see what you did there. although we are due for some new A spec seasonal's next week. Click to expand... LOL...no, really I am looking for some cars that are level 8. If someone has that ticket I will trade for it.
salikriaz Messages 785 VA Messages salikriaz Mar 11, 2012 #5 HyperLynx LOL...no, really I am looking for some cars that are level 8. If someone has that ticket I will trade for it. Click to expand... I don't think there's any such thing as a lvl 8 ticket...
HyperLynx LOL...no, really I am looking for some cars that are level 8. If someone has that ticket I will trade for it. Click to expand... I don't think there's any such thing as a lvl 8 ticket...
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 11, 2012 #6 Which was my original point,but I'm predicting we will have an event for one Tuesday when the ocd switches over.
Which was my original point,but I'm predicting we will have an event for one Tuesday when the ocd switches over.