9h Tsukuba LIVE

• Thread starter piti
  • 9 comments
Spain
Galicia
pitihawk
A bunch of friends and i are running the endurance race right now, i will be updating this as much as i can, hope you enjo it as much as we are.
We are four drivers with very diferent driving skils so it will be interesting.
Using a DFGT.
This is the car that we are using.
MurallasdeAhrweiler.jpg

We are 26 minutes in the race now and winning
-27 minutes- 29 laps first position.
-44 minutes- 45 laps we have first position but entered the pits too fast so had to do another lap lossing some time..
-1 hour 7 minutes- 67 laps, we got back our lead and are running consistent laps.
-1 hour 32 minutes- 92 laps, last stint is over and is my tur again, first refuel in the race.
-2 hours- 118 laps, we have a very big lead and changed back to Racing hards.
-2 hours 24 minutes- 141 laps, we lost one lap of our lead due to the tires, but we will get back to it very soon.
-2 hours 34 minutes- 151 laps, the amuse s2000 gt1 is really hard to beat, very fast on the straights and is not our main rival.
-2 hours 45 minutes- 163 laps, two of our drivers are missing (went out yo get some food) and the current driver killed the frint tires-
-2 hours 55 minutes 171 laps, the drivers are back and we have some food now, we are happy people her at the pits.
-3 hours 5 minutes, 181 laps, the amuse is a pain in the back for our third driver, running out of fuel too, who said it was a boring race??.
-3 hours 7 minutes, 183 laps, our third driver just did a 1:00.000
-3 hours 15 minutes- 192 laps, my turn, second refuel.
-Change plans, we ran out ouf fuel, and our fifth driver got here!!
-3 hours 22 minutes, 197 laps, we lost our lead, we are winning by 20 seconds, that´s what happens when you have so diferent driving styles
-3 hours 29 minutes, 203 laps, the fifth driver in only winning by 12 seconds
-3 hours 41 minutes 215 laps, 1 second lead, turn for my stint, wish me luck.
-4 hours 9 minutes, 243 laps, i got out of pits in second place, regained first position and now leading by 26 seconds
-4 hours 16 minutes, leading by 1 seconds, our second driver is trying to keep up
-4 hours 27 mintes, 260 laps, leading by 0:0.556, and an imminent pit stop.
-4 hours 33 minutes, 265 laps, second position by 16 seconds behind, our third driver in now catching up
-4 hours 39 minutes, 271 laps, 6 seconds to get the leader.
-4 hours 50 minutes, 282 laps, leading by 13 secods, we will have to change to a slower driver very soon.
-5 hours 1 minutes, 292 laps, in third position due to a refuel, now six drivers, and the slowest ir driving doing 1:10-xxx average, but learning the track
-5 hours 19 minutes 309 laps, mised the pit entry.
-5 hours 22 minutes, in forth position now and TWO LAPS BEHIND! now a fast driver doing it´s best
-5 hours 30 minutes, 319 laps, in third place and only onle lap behind.
-5 hours 45 minutes, 334 laps, back to second and then third again
-5 hours 52 minutes 341 laps, keeping consistant laps, doing quite good, just got second position
-6 hours 6 minutes, 355 laps, lost a place and missed a pit stop
-6 hours 33 minutes 381 laps, i got back to second place and only 38 seconds behind, we´ll be back on the lead soon
-6 hours 49 minutes, 297 laps into the race, and we still have no changes in the race
-6 hours 52 minutes, 399 laps, seconde place and still one lap behind
-6 hours 58 minutes, 406 laps, we unlaped oursleves now 57 seconds behind, we are catching up
-7 hours 5 minutes, 423 laps, still in second place one lap behind
-7 hours 25 minutes, 432 laps, second place a lap behind, a fast driver is on the track now, we hore to see a comeback
-7 hours 43 minutes, 449 laps, second place, one lap behinde, it seems we can´t cach up, some of us are falling asleep
-8 hours 9 minutes, 476 laps, back on the lead for a few laps when i entered the pits, now another fast driver is driving
-8 hours and 16 minutes, 483 laps, in first position at last, with only 43 minutes to go
-8 hours 19 miuntes, 486 laps, 16 seconds ahead of the second, we are doing good
-8 hours 25 minutes, 492 laps, in first position 20 seconds ahead ad with almost a new set of tyres
-8 hours 30 minutes, 497 laps, one lap ahead
-8 hours 34 minutes, 501 laps, missed a pit stop
- 9 minutes to go, we kept our lead, last stint in on
- 1 minutes and 44 sconds to go, 525 laps to go, two laps ahead of the lead
526 laps done, we call it a day

After a long sleep and spending the morning at the beach, now i can read and say that i was way too drunk and tired to write properly, so i have to apologise if that caused any troble to understand what i was trying to say.
We had a lot of fun and now are thinking about the 24h races, i´ll try to do the same but better :D

Last edited:
Good luck on this endurance. 👍

Done it twice... And going for a 3rd later this year on my new profile. :scared:

Good luck on this endurance. 👍

Done it twice... And going for a 3rd later this year on my new profile. :scared:

Twice?? :drool:

Here one of the drivers wants to know about the price cars, What did you get?

Thanks by the way

Twice?? :drool:

Here one of the drivers wants to know about the price cars, What did you get?

Thanks by the way
Yup, twice. 2nd time in the same car as you used now. :)

I think it was that red HKS Evo.
Are you mad? :-)

I've done the nine hour once and after that I never wanted to see Tsukuba again :yuck: The circuit's too boring for a long race IMHO.
Yes I am mad, like insane. :sly:

I am on my 2nd attempt on the 4 hr Roadster now.
1st time I won in the '07 MX-5 maxed out, with racing softs, was way to easy and rather boring.

Now im using the MX-5 TC, with sports hard and about 200 horses.
Is more fun when its challenging. 👍

Are you mad? :-)

I've done the nine hour once and after that I never wanted to see Tsukuba again :yuck: The circuit's too boring for a long race IMHO.

Well, i have to say that i loved it, yes, is a very short circuit but still fun.

Yup, twice. 2nd time in the same car as you used now. :)

I think it was that red HKS Evo.

Yes I am mad, like insane. :sly:

I am on my 2nd attempt on the 4 hr Roadster now.
1st time I won in the '07 MX-5 maxed out, with racing softs, was way to easy and rather boring.

Now im using the MX-5 TC, with sports hard and about 200 horses.
Is more fun when its challenging. 👍

Yes, the HKS was the price car for this race.

Good luck for your 4h race!

How much XP points did the 9hr. event get you? Based on what car did you use? Assuming your at 200% multiplier...

LMK. I prepping to do the same. However I want to use a good car and max out the XP!

Thanks

How much XP points did the 9hr. event get you? Based on what car did you use? Assuming your at 200% multiplier...

LMK. I prepping to do the same. However I want to use a good car and max out the XP!

Thanks

You get the same XP no matter what car you're using.
So if you use a X1, or a Subaru Impreza, they will all give the same amount of XP.

Thanks

I don´t remember how much i got, if i´m honest i don´t care too much about that, i wasn´t no online so i didn´t get the 200%. And as McSoap-90 said, it doesn´t matter what car you are using.

Sorry i can´t help you with this.

Back