A 60s ad about Alzheimer

Ok guys, this may not be the traditional thing to share in the forum, but the principle reason that led me to create this ad was the very reason why I believe it needs to be shared.

Let me explain to you what I did here.
This whole thing began a few years ago when my father suddenly died. That provoked a profound depression to my mom, that, eventually, became Alzheimer.

My last visit to her was pretty rough. We live in different cities and every single time I go there is becoming harder and harder to see or talk to her.

She's not the same person, and she realizes about it, which is even worse for her stability.
That last visit destroyed me, in so many different ways that I can even name of all those aspects. But that also was a good thing, it made see a lot of new angles on this situation. It also made me expand my knowledge on the disease so, that's basically why I did this video, aside from the reason that it went hand to hand with a contest.

I've found out that you always have 50/50 chances to have any kind of illness, but particularly with Alzheimer, it doesn't really matter. You can have your parents, grandparents or even your entire family suffering it and you die, being old, peacefully, without a single trace of it.
One of the thngs that shocked me quite intensively was the average age of the beginning of the disease. It can start at your 30, as I said, without a previous warning...

So, anyway, this was made a few days ago with a little help from my girlfriend and my sister in law.
It's only 60 seconds long, so it is pretty fast to see.
If you have the time and will, I will really appreciate the views and shares. Either way, thank you so much for passing by.

https://genero.tv/watch-video/39691

Back