Damper: 7/7
Toe: -0.10/-0.10
Camber: 1.6/1.6
Brake balance: 7/6
Max turning angle: 45
Traction: 1
ABS: 1

Final gear: 4.511

Won this race in my 2nd try after applying these settings to the car, no cheats (through pit) just clean, almost, aggressive racing :sly:

Try and see if it works.....

gonna try it out toninght.. interesting to see how others tune they car.
I am very happy with mine though:)

you should try: 1/4 brake balance
spring: 5/6
damper: 6/8 works very well for me on suzuka

You can tune for all events that generally allow tuning, but you have to complete the C, B and A-Class to enable tuning in the first place.

This car dosen't need tuning to get the maximum power or control. Just set the power to plus 7 and the weight to it's minmum. Leave everythig the same and take off all assists with Professional. Handles so easily.

194mph-205mph at best on the high speed ring.

gonna try it out toninght.. interesting to see how others tune they car.
I am very happy with mine though:)

you should try: 1/4 brake balance
spring: 5/6
damper: 6/8 works very well for me on suzuka

played the a-8 race about 30 times, use the OP's settings, nothing. tried yours and beat it first time.

so how do u win the race if you havent already won it and dont have the quick tune unlocked?

With luck! The best i could place was 2nd and was still a full 1.4 behind the lead car :crazy:

Edit: Alright, finally got gold. I had to race dirty by bumping a few cars and cutting the bus stop by going into the grass. Dirty driving which i am not proud of. But i have no idea how else to get gold. I really dislike the single lap / pass everyone races.

Last edited:
Back