Hello GT'ers!
Noticed a couple things with the license tests. The example video doesn't seem to match what the car you're actually driving can do. I saw this in A-6 with the Mazda Eunos Roadster where I simply couldn't get the car to go as fast as the one in the example so I had to settle for a bronze.
At least I passed it, but getting to A-8 with the Citroen where you need to pass on the inside on Fuji, the example video shows the car keeping up with the other 3 along the straight, then jamming on it's brakes and diving under to take the lead.
However, when I do it, the car doesn't seem to have enough pep so it falls back a little, and by the time the corner comes, I'm probably a good 40-50 yards behind, so when I brake and enter the corner, the other cars are already around and there's no chance of me catching them even for a bronze.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Noticed a couple things with the license tests. The example video doesn't seem to match what the car you're actually driving can do. I saw this in A-6 with the Mazda Eunos Roadster where I simply couldn't get the car to go as fast as the one in the example so I had to settle for a bronze.
At least I passed it, but getting to A-8 with the Citroen where you need to pass on the inside on Fuji, the example video shows the car keeping up with the other 3 along the straight, then jamming on it's brakes and diving under to take the lead.
However, when I do it, the car doesn't seem to have enough pep so it falls back a little, and by the time the corner comes, I'm probably a good 40-50 yards behind, so when I brake and enter the corner, the other cars are already around and there's no chance of me catching them even for a bronze.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!