A/B-Spec burnout!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 2 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
2nd time through currently A-35, B-40 and I think I'm toast. Don't want to grind to get to A-40 anymore. No more converting silver licenses to gold and no more special events. Find it boring, tiresome and time consuming. Just want to Tune cars (suspension/tranny/drive train) and race them online. Gotta finish it however. A little here and there. Anyone else in that boat?
 
my only goal at the minute is filling my garage and ill probably tune some of those that take my fancy.
 
Am at 36 A-Spec and 40 B-Spec, have never really been concerned about racing to 40, will get there eventually, I spend most of my time online or in free run mode just setting cars up and having fun. Am happy though as I haven't really felt the need to grind anything as I am not rushing.
 
Back