A Belated Introduction

United States
Brooklyn, New York City
matanui08
Well for starters... Hi! I am GTracer125, and no I am not related to @GTRacer22 (Maybe I am secretly) even though I made this account years ago and kind of abandoned it due to certain issues, I have returned after a long hiatus...

Name:Bryan
Whereabouts:New York City
Eye Color:Dark Maroon
Hair Color:Light Brown/Black

How did you find GTPlanet?

I found this site in 2008 when GT5P came out a long time ago and read the news article about Nurburgring being in the game and I was trying to find it everywhere but sadly it was a demo

When did you start playing Gran Turismo?
I got the Gran Turismo Vibe from my father who was a major GT fan at the time and he showed me GT3 on the PS2 and I was amazed on how driving was and my father ended up giving me his PS2 and the game and I had a lot of enjoyment back then playing it even though those damn license tests still haunt me to this day.

Why am I here?
Well honestly I always been the loner type, I never really had friends and I really ain't the sociable type in real life but due to a certain incident in 2012, I currently suffer from a anxiety/multi persona disorder and I don't really go outside much, I came here mostly just to hang out and try to make the best of my life, I really haven't had an easy life but then again, life is never easy right?

What are your interests/talents?
Well I used to be good at drawing anime type stuff but mostly my drawing relies on another image, which I call replication, I can copy the same art style from another drawing with ease and no I don't steal the original work, I can actually replicate it with my own hands, but I can never draw anything original from my head (Mostly because I have terrible imagination) and my interest mostly are video games and anime/manga

Anyways this is my belated introduction and I hope to enjoy my stay here, thanks for having me :)

Last edited:
Back