A Birthday in the Life of John: Episode 25

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azuremen
  • 20 comments
  • 1,135 views

Azuremen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Premium
Messages
17,871
United States
509
For those of you that don't know, I did a search, clicky

ep12mk0.jpg


Happy Birthday John, try not to fly out any windows.

ep13textiq9.jpg
 
Happy birthday :cheers: A great day to be born on :sly:
 
Happy Birthday John! And to Soloracer too! :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday John!
 
Happy birthday John!

:cheers:
 
aditloj15aw4.jpg


Sadly, some of the best comics are gone. I still have a few pages worth of stories but I don't think Sn00pie is having any of it. LAME!

Happy birthday John!

By the way, I saw that girl a couple weeks ago. Not a word was said either way. She still has the GTI, along with a fat boyfriend. She's gained a few herself. Hooray, memories! :lol:
 
Happy bday :cheers:
 
By the way, I saw that girl a couple weeks ago. Not a word was said either way. She still has the GTI, along with a fat boyfriend. She's gained a few herself. Hooray, memories! :lol:

I heard that fat boyfriend has a kid. So much for anything making sense.


Also no one knows who this thread is about. I love that.
 
Happy birthday John, I've no idea who you are but I'm sure me wishing you happiness will make your life complete. :)
 
Happy birthday! :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday to John. :)

Sadly, some of the best comics are gone. I still have a few pages worth of stories but I don't think Sn00pie is having any of it. LAME!

Happy birthday John!

By the way, I saw that girl a couple weeks ago. Not a word was said either way. She still has the GTI, along with a fat boyfriend. She's gained a few herself. Hooray, memories! :lol:

:lol:
 
Damn, completely forgot about those comics! Happy birthday, John!
 
:lol: That gave me a good laugh

Happy Birthday :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday, stranger named John that some of us haven't heard about. :cheers:
 
Well I've only been here 9... so you know... was seeing if he could shed some light?
 
Well I've only been here 9... so you know... was seeing if he could shed some light?

You're gonna have to ask this guy

Also goddamn 11 years I forgot jeez.
 
John has changed this year.
He is now an older man.
I can't see, I'm blind.


Old people get in here. It's time to party.
 
Back