A bit late...but okay.

• Thread starter Rico_S
  • 6 comments
moneytontana83
It's about to hit 3 months since I joined the community, sorry for the late introduction.

I never thought I will be active at this site, as it's the first board I ever joined, and I'm more used to social networks like Facebook, but now I'm getting more inactive there, since I'm addicted to sites like this.
And since it's a GT board, I could discuss anything about GT here, rather than trying to bring the discussion to teenagers in my place that hate driving simulators.

Now, to tell more of myself, I think I will answer Jordan's questions first:

-How did you find GTPlanet?
From GTPlanet Facebook fan page.

-Where are you from?
Indonesia *sigh* (Wish I could emigrate somewhere...)

-When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I found GT at 7, but started playing it at 11, so it's been 4 years.

-Do you play with a steering wheel?
No, since I don't have the budget, and my room is too small.

-What other games do you enjoy?
Open-world games (GTA series), survival horror games (Resident Evil series), Simulation games, and visual novels (Galaxy Angel series; look at my avatar!)

-What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
I'll look forward to improve my skill at drifting, rally, and car setup.
(I'm pretty terrible at those aspects.)

And the other things, I'm a simple 15-year old boy, taciturn at real life, whose dedicating himself at science subjects, and staying away at his country living trend (That's why I'm playing GT, instead of just following those kids with their arcade games.)

Anyway, I'm hoping that I will be more active at this site, contributing much stuffs, getting GT Premium, and eventually be one of the moderators here.

Thanks for all your support, guys!

Last edited:
Hello. I hope you have enjoyed the site and will keep enjoying it for a long time to come.

Latest Posts

Back