A bit of an issue with the UI

• Thread starter jcmc
  • 2 comments
jcmc968
So I have 159/159 stars in the International A grouping, received my free Enzo and was played the lengthy and very dull end sequence. Yet the Super class of Events has not unlocked for me.

I know why and I think this is a bit of flawed design on PD's part here. As I have gone through the events I have not necessarily won all the associated events, but because you can subsequently go back and race individual races afterwards then I have collected all the stars.

The 125 Shifter cart event is a good example here. I won the first two races but finished nowhere on the third arena event. That cost me the championship and I subsequently went back to practice it until i could win it and get my 3 stars.

But as you do not get stars or any sort of UI based acknowledgement as such for the actual winning (or losing) of the overall event (as opposed to the individual races that constitute an event) then I am now in a situation that I know I did not win some but cannot remember which ones I failed on - apart from the cart one. Which is annoying.

If completion of each event in what I assume is at least a top three position is mandatory, then why is there no acknowledgement of the best you have achieved, as it is within the individual races?

I see what you're trying to say but I'm not sure I can agree with it. Only CHAMPIONSHIPS would be an issue here with the stars showing but not golding the championship itself and not knowing what to complete. Even then, the final championship in IA opens with 20 stars or so and if you have those 20 stars and you win that championship, that's all that is needed to open S license tests which you need to BRONZE to move on to S.

Back