A car with color name "Melrot" ?

• Thread starter SportWagon
  • 6 comments

SportWagon

Premium
Canada
Punkeydoodles Corners, Ontario, Canada. (aka GT2t
Was there a car in [size=+1]GT2[/size] with "Melrot" (I.e. "Merlot", the wine, misspelled) as part of its color name. I think I remember there being such a car/color, but I can't find it in any of my notes.

I think it was in [size=+1]GT2[/size] although it's possible it was in [size=+1]GT3[/size]?

I thought it was a used car, which would make it both [size=+1]GT2[/size] and Japanese.

Try Jaguar. I know the XJ220 and (I think) the two XJ sedans come in some red wine sort of colors. I forget what the official names are, though.

Not to mention MX-5s, since one of the special editions is called Merlot (and comes in the colour Vin Rouge).

if your serious, gimmie some time to look over the cars. I have all the copies of GT productions. I'd look at Mercedes cars

^ Yea. Was he meant the S-Spec VR-Limited A Mazda Miata? I knoiw that from GT1.
Sorry, yes, it was [size=+1]GT1[/size], and it was that new car. I found it and was hoping to get a picture to post.

I actually found it by looking at personal archives of my postings to a now defunct BBS.

And actually I do find it in another list I have.

Mazda Eunos Roadster S-Special, colour vr limited a--mica melrot

And I verified it by running [size=+1]GT1[/size] a couple of nights ago.

Last edited:
I still find it awesome that the GT series actually does state the car's specific colour name. I think it's the only game that does this? Unlike in NFS Shift where you can only buy cars in one colour from the dealers, and even though you can fully customize the colour afterwards, you can't get exact dealership shades :ouch:

Back