a certain video

  • Thread starter Thread starter fordgt84
  • 3 comments
  • 610 views
Messages
26
hey people, i came across a certain video of these nice cars doing drifts, they were probably done in germany,among them was the new bmw m5, a carlsson tuned SL and E class etc...i tried looking for it again but i had a hard time finding it, if anyone knows what i'm on about could u please give me the link...thanx
 
I think you're looking for eurodriiift.wmv (with three i's).
My copy claims I got it at orsm.net, but that site is not in the least safe for work, so I won't link to it here.
 
Steeda
WHAM - O!!

btw....... :drool:

EDIT, downloadable link

that's exactly the video i was looking for...thanx alot man 👍 ...i love the drift done by the M5, the tires sounded like they were in so much pain
 
Back