A challenge - Deep forest race way - 400HP max 7PM GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Middle
  • 6 comments
  • 788 views
Messages
43
Messages
awsominator
Yo i will make a room at 7PM called GTP 400HP challenge

Post in this thread and i will add you on PSN if you think you are up to the challenge!

I am making this because i want to find out how good my driving/car is. And i figured that the more serious racers will be on GTPlanet!

See you guys later!
 
Yo i will make a room at 7PM called GTP 400HP challenge

Post in this thread and i will add you on PSN if you think you are up to the challenge!

I am making this because i want to find out how good my driving/car is. And i figured that the more serious racers will be on GTPlanet!

See you guys later!

I may come join, Whats your car? So I can choose one similar
 
Hint is in the title, Deep Forest!

But after a while i will probably just let everyone decide on tracks and regulations. Start serious then muck about once i have won XD
 
I will start the room now, Could you please add me instead of me adding you. It makes it much easier

PSN: awsominator
 
Back