A challenge - the two wheel trial

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopatop
  • 7 comments
  • 1,077 views
Messages
374
Here's a challenge for anyone with some time (and a wheel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobOY1g0QBI#t=1m30

Perform this using the ramp at the last turn of Trial Mountain.

We've not managed it yet - the ramp isn't perfect for this and getting the entry speed right is hard. But it must be possible! I think not being able to feel the car move isn't helping. Tip - doing it on a time trial puts you in a good restart position.
 
GT5Shots164.jpg


GT5Shots165.jpg


GT5Shots166.jpg


GT5Shots167.jpg


Kinda got it with a DS3,drove it thru for a win!:crazy:
 
Yep,bounced it up as I was turning in and just drove thru it!:dopey:
 
This is a great idea, I'll let my clan know about this so we can try it out!
 
The M5 is great for getting up on 2 wheels, you dont even need to hit a kerb sometimes, just turn sharply over a crest.
 
After the first reply with pics, its now rather a one-wheel challenge, isnt it? :)
 
Wow I was a bit pissed last night and didn't notice it was on one wheel. Super impressive work chap!
 
Back