A cheers to PD!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 9 comments
  • 1,302 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
*cling*

After just hearing about the recent update, I hopped on to check out the OCD, driver outfits, and the 3x event Cr. reward.

Now that I'm grinding the K Club race, I'm no longer broke (had 55,000 Cr before the update). Also nice to see the FGT for far less since I'm sure some people don't even have one yet (and I'm getting tired of my green one).

Also noticed that the shadows seemed less jaggy than before, unless that was in a previous update.

Overall, PD did great...again, though I'm disappointed by no endurance race saving. Still waiting on that to try Le Mans.
 
If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes high for mid-race saves for endurance races.
 
Yes, cheers to Kaz and the whole PD crew. Not much stuff around forums applauding their hard work. Thank you Polyphony for creating a truly magical game.
 
Are you remote racing and using the widget? If you do you'll NEVER be broke!

2nd that about getting hopes up for Enduro saves. Think they did what they could on Championship saves. That tells me they probably have to completely restructure the game to give us the saves. Don't see it happening.
 
Are you remote racing and using the widget? If you do you'll NEVER be broke!

2nd that about getting hopes up for Enduro saves. Think they did what they could on Championship saves. That tells me they probably have to completely restructure the game to give us the saves. Don't see it happening.

I would'nt rule it out just yet. I imagine pausing a championship to save the game was a much easier patch than re-writing an entire race to include a save feature, but then again I'm not a programmer so what do I know.

Hopefully it's still in the works, but as with everything, we shall see.
 
I would'nt rule it out just yet. I imagine pausing a championship to save the game was a much easier patch than re-writing an entire race to include a save feature, but then again I'm not a programmer so what do I know.

Hopefully it's still in the works, but as with everything, we shall see.

They know how to do it though, as it was in GT3. Kaz said they were working on endurance saves a long time ago, so I would expect they still are.
 
i agree, the 3x cash event is great. i can easily make 6 million Cr in 1 hour. i did this for 1 hour yesterday and bought all of the LM's in the OCD. now i'm going to save up for 20 mill, get the Ford GT 40 and the rest of the LMP's. i'm also leveling up quite fast with this too.. 50k experience per race :dopey:
 
Watching LeMans Has me wanting to be able to switch drivers while being online so one day we can have our own 24 hour race! I have a feeling PD will deliver on this. I remember Kaz competing on a 24 hour he knows how amazing it is.
 
Yup, much thanks to PD for this update.
Watching LeMans Has me wanting to be able to switch drivers while being online so one day we can have our own 24 hour race! I have a feeling PD will deliver on this. I remember Kaz competing on a 24 hour he knows how amazing it is.
That would be really over the top amazing. And yes, he learned a lot from that experience. Here's a lap of his


The 1st part to the 40 min. documentary that was posted up in the news for GT5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g85795KdjQo
 
Last edited:
another_jakhole
Yup, much thanks to PD for this update.

That would be really over the top amazing. And yes, he learned a lot from that experience. Here's a lap of his
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubc62Td1VTQ">YouTube Link</a>

The 1st part to the 30 min. documentary that was posted up in the news for GT5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g85795KdjQo

No doubt man. People don't understand how it gives Kaz an edge competing in these races. Once he experience something he can translate that into his vision GT5. I really would not be shocked if that feature is implemented in the future.
 
Back