A completely independent GT League?

• Thread starter pedrocor
  • 3 comments
Portugal
Braga, Portugal
pedrocor
A year has passed from the GT Sport launch.

Many of us missed the "career mode" (and said it in multiple threads), than GT League was introduced 2 months later, which was good.
Not great, because we all already been grinding for cars, and with Daily Exercise bonus adding to Challenges and Mission Bonus meant that, by December 22nd we could have about 50-80 cars, depending on our luck with duplicate prize cars. Added to the cars bought to participate on Sport Mode races, it meant we had cars to complete almost everything on GT League.
The was no more grinding through the low payout Beginner League to buy our next wheels and so on...
So, GT League isn't so much different to Arcade races.

It occurred to me it would be nice if GT League would be separated from the rest of GT Sport (different garage, different credits and miles points and different prize cars (with prize cars by championship or , you would only be able to use the same settings and liveries), so we could have some kind of challenge on Career Mode

So kind of like GRID 2? It was an interesting idea but I think it'd just be better to just have all cars available in Sport Mode.

Sort of like how the game used to be GT Mode and Arcade mode however the GT League in GTS will never be comprehensive enough to separate it from the main game.

I would say that even in the recent past where GT5 is supposed to have a good GT League mode, it too isnt that amazing.

Back