A couple of beginner questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter 845
  • 5 comments
  • 712 views

845

Messages
4
Hi all! Question time:

1. I'm currently involved in the high-stakes adrenaline fueled world of watching my AI racer drive laps. Can I completely neglect him while I play Team Fortress 2, or does he need me to tell him to take over other drivers?

2. If I get a 1000 ticket, and I don't like the car given to me, can I just turn off the game and restart it in the hope of getting a better car?

3. I saw a few posts that offer 60's racing cars for trade. Some of them said "not birthday glitched". I know what the glitch entails, but is there a difference between birthday cars and normal ones?
 
1. give him the overpower car. you can leave him to run himself while you do your other stuff. in endurance race, they even pit themself when run out of fuel/tire wear. or if your set the strategy pit according to the strengh percentage left for pit.

2. not sure, not test it for myself yet.

3. just same car, the different is it is free. but the year of car given are follow the year of your birth you write in your psn account.
 
1. you can neglect him if your driver's car completely outmatches the cars of the competition.

2. no

3. no
 
2. If I get a 1000 ticket, and I don't like the car given to me, can I just turn off the game and restart it in the hope of getting a better car?

Call it what you like, but there are ways to backup the game (in other threads), redeem the ticket & if you don't like it restore the backup and try redeeming it again till you get the car you desire.
 
845
Hi all! Question time:

1. I'm currently involved in the high-stakes adrenaline fueled world of watching my AI racer drive laps. Can I completely neglect him while I play Team Fortress 2, or does he need me to tell him to take over other drivers? Yes just him an overpowering car and you''ll start cash farming

2. If I get a 1000 ticket, and I don't like the car given to me, can I just turn off the game and restart it in the hope of getting a better car? If you don't dupe your save then no

3. I saw a few posts that offer 60's racing cars for trade. Some of them said "not birthday glitched". I know what the glitch entails, but is there a difference between birthday cars and normal ones?
Yes,,, some of us take pride in not glitching to get a car
 
Back