A couple of quick questions...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Messiah
  • 5 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
237
Did a search but these questions are bit obscure and I don't think anyone has asked them before...

1. Is it possible to tinker with DCCD settings (Driver Controlled Centre Differential) mid race on cars that are fitted with it?

2. Can you switch Foglamps On / Off in Photo mode?

3. I'm sure there's the old Game status screen which tells you what percentage of the game is complete - but is there anything to tell you how many points you have compared to the maximum available?

4. If you leave your car in the hands of B-Spec mode while you nip to the toilet or go for a brew, does it have the brains to use reverse gear if the car gets stuck facing a wall? Half the fun of the Monaco endurance race for me was see how many cars you could collect in the barrier after the tunnel... :sly:

:dunce:
 
Messiah
2. Can you switch Foglamps On / Off in Photo mode?

If you can, I hope there's an option to smash them. I'm sick of seeing thousands of boy racers in "souped up" Saxo's driving about with fog lights on. Honestly, it DOESN'T make you look remotely cool, or your vehicle bear any resemblance to Colin McCrae....
 
PMSL :D

I know what you mean...

Maybe there's Lex-arse rear lights you can fit too :yuck:
 
If DCCD is the same as VCD, then no, you can't change it midrace, only via the settings screen.
 
Variable Centre Differential - does the same thing but might not be Driver Controlled (from in the car).
 
Okay, people don't flame me but need to ask this question:
What percentage points do you get for winning a race?
(i.e. Midfield Clubman Cup .2%)
In GT3 each race you got .2% for race.
Have done 3 races and have .5% :guilty:
 
Back