- 94
- Xbox Sucks!
Over the past few months, I've been taking an intrest in music production (Techno and stuff). I posted a couple of my works on YouTube and I would appreciate it if you'd take some time to have a listen and tell me what you think.
I don't think they're all that good and I'm working on something way better at school. Trust me
Speed Racer
Epic Dancefloor Styles
PS: I post music under my real name because I have no actual musical persona at the moment. But I do picture myself devoleping an alter ego one day
I don't think they're all that good and I'm working on something way better at school. Trust me
Speed Racer
Epic Dancefloor Styles
PS: I post music under my real name because I have no actual musical persona at the moment. But I do picture myself devoleping an alter ego one day