a couple pics of my little ol' beater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alpha_32
  • 17 comments
  • 820 views
Messages
121
here's some pics :cheers:

04rs01.jpg


04rs02.jpg


04rs03.jpg


04rs04.jpg


04rs05.jpg


04rs06.jpg


339.jpg


Pimp.jpg


enjoy ^_^
 
Nice lookin' Subaru. Is it the 2.5L NA? Or just stealthy FMIC WRX/STi?

wrx.jpg


wrx2.jpg


wrx3.jpg


There be mine. Its pretty much the same today as it is in that picture. I've got a Vishnu TBE, but it looks like a stock muffler..

PS. I just got the pictures from my last autocross.

wrxautox.jpg
 
I like the Viper, is it the "beater" or is it the Subie in the foreground.
If it isn't either of those, you need to take a pic that doesn't have the pillar blocking the truck!:D
J/K. Nice Subie.
 
Doesnt the STi (without those nasty bugeye headlamps) have one of those bigass spoilers and not a little lip? I knew the 2001-2002's (the bugeyes) just had the lip thingy for the STi, but then they went back to the big spoilers and redesigned headlamps...didnt they? Nice rims.
 
This car looks a lot better without that gigantic spoiler. It would actually slow it down, if you think about it. What year is that?
 
Meh, I love the STi spoiler. It's huge but it's gr00d.
 
The STi is available without the wing. I've encountered a guy several times in the canyon who got his without the big wing. (Although he's got a super high end, $2000, carbon fiber GT wing, fully aero tuned, on it now)
 
That's a really sweet ride! Any performance enhancing mods done to it?
 
Congrats on the new "beater" 👍 I test drove a WRX STI 2004 about a month ago. Great cars!! 👍
 
How much is your insurance on that thing? Your only 18? Must be at least £2000 (Dont know what that is in dollars)
 
Man, nice "beater".....what do you consider a dream ride ?
 
Beautiful Subaru, Alpha! I would love to get my hands on some rims like what you have. :indiff:
 
i'd sice nice pics if those were in an art book. But you can't actually see the car in most of'em. But nice car either way.
 
Back