A Day In The Life (trophy)

Spooky Wooky

(Banned)
England
Downing Street
sp00ky-w00ky-
A Day In The Life -
Complete a 24 hour race using only realtime progression

I'm thinking about attempting this in one go but I have a couple of questions about it for anyone that has info (hoping WMD member can help me out here).

Can it be done in multiplayer? If so will multiplayer setting allow a race to run that long?

Is anybody else thinking about having a go at this? If so what kind of break times are you allowing yourself because 24hrs without sleep, or more importantly stuck in the same position is not good for you? Will you pause the game (i know this will not be an option for multiplayer) or will you just park up at the side of the track and take a nap/walk? Or would that be classed as "cheating"?

probably will be single player only but having an AI driver help out. if I attempt this I'll be taking advantage of the PS4's suspend/rest mode, that way I can play a while, rest, then come back. hopefully the console & game will be up to the task of pausing it and not screwing up when I next go to play.

It says "complete a 24 hour race" what if you started up the race and left it til the timer ran out? Easiest trophy ever.

:lol: I know it could be done like this, but it would take away the spirit of the challenge.
Yeah, you're right. Just crash everyone off the track (take the strongest car) and then leave it for a day and boom, you won without the effort! Nah, that's a bad idea. Car would be wrecked. Just doing the race is probably best.

Yeah, you're right. Just crash everyone off the track (take the strongest car) and then leave it for a day and boom, you won without the effort! Nah, that's a bad idea. Car would be wrecked. Just doing the race is probably best.

Who would've thought of that?? :P

Has there been any more talk of implementing mid race game saves at WMD? The suspend game in rest mode function gets a bit funky on the xbox sometimes, I've not tried it on the PS4 yet.

Has there been any more talk of implementing mid race game saves at WMD? The suspend game in rest mode function gets a bit funky on the xbox sometimes, I've not tried it on the PS4 yet.
I use it for Bloodborne all the time and only once have I gone back to the game and have it tell me it had to close or something. I think if there are updates to the game you're playing you'll have trouble staying suspended.

I use it for Bloodborne all the time and only once have I gone back to the game and have it tell me it had to close or something. I think if there are updates to the game you're playing you'll have trouble staying suspended.

In GTA, it causes incompatible lobbies. For example, a friend can't join my lobby/job anymore until I did restart the game

I'm going to replicate many endurance races, but the longer ones only when there is a save function. Hope it get's introduced asap.

Back