Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 2, 2012 #1 Hey guys so the title says it all! I'm just looking for a drift tuned car ( you drift modify it before sending it to me) hope that you can help!
Hey guys so the title says it all! I'm just looking for a drift tuned car ( you drift modify it before sending it to me) hope that you can help!
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 2, 2012 #3 Carl3456 Click Here Click to expand... Thanks man! Just what I'm looking for!
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 2, 2012 #4 I'm still looking for a drift car by the way...
fastfox400 Messages 4,280 Say What Again, I dare you! Messages Fastfox400 Jan 2, 2012 #5 What kind of car?
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 2, 2012 #6 fastfox400 What kind of car? Click to expand... I'm not sure because I suck at drifting but I want to try it out more so I'm looking for a good drift car that is already "pre" drift tuned.
fastfox400 What kind of car? Click to expand... I'm not sure because I suck at drifting but I want to try it out more so I'm looking for a good drift car that is already "pre" drift tuned.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 2, 2012 #7 Mazda RX-7 seems to be a starter...
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Jan 2, 2012 #8 I got 1 pro tuned driftcar.(TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00) http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d39503.html# http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d38854.html#115 That isnt best for startes but I can send it in couple days if you want try it 👍 Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
I got 1 pro tuned driftcar.(TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00) http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d39503.html# http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d38854.html#115 That isnt best for startes but I can send it in couple days if you want try it 👍
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 2, 2012 #9 JK83 I got 1 pro tuned driftcar.(TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00) http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d39503.html#86 http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d38854.html#115 That isnt best for startes but I can send it in couple days if you want try it 👍 Click to expand... Sure that would be great! Pm me for my PSN ID
JK83 I got 1 pro tuned driftcar.(TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00) http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d39503.html#86 http://eu.gran-turismo.com/fi/products/gt5/event/d38854.html#115 That isnt best for startes but I can send it in couple days if you want try it 👍 Click to expand... Sure that would be great! Pm me for my PSN ID
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 2, 2012 #10 Outeke Mazda RX-7 seems to be a starter... Click to expand... Not really in my openien, I would just say the 350Z.
Outeke Mazda RX-7 seems to be a starter... Click to expand... Not really in my openien, I would just say the 350Z.
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 2, 2012 #11 i love gt5 Not really in my openien, I would just say the 350Z. Click to expand... Ok but you're already sending me one from that "drift chop shop" or something
i love gt5 Not really in my openien, I would just say the 350Z. Click to expand... Ok but you're already sending me one from that "drift chop shop" or something