A Fan With Experience From DAY 1 On PS1 requests. yep, im special

• Thread starter flair1111
  • 0 comments
Simple things to pester PD about as i enjoy my first wheel ever on GT7. the newest update has fixed the snap back most all cars had. ive disiplined myself to stick to the wheel from day 1 on GT7 so i could experience the games as intended. 6 months in or whatever it is, ive went from loosing to the crap AI to now killing silver most times. i got the g29, settings 3 and 10 for FFB. seems right to me.

so PD

1....we need an option to pick and choose individual hud options. i want only the speed as i drive cockpit and the gauges dont upgrade to newer speeds. that would be a cool feature as well if possible.

2......fix the US areas to MPH plz. it ruins an otherwise good visual. im constantly doing math to guess my speed. really sucks because tuning for that perfect gear ratio, take to much time to figure if you use NO HUD, which looks amazing.

3..........CRAGAR SS deep wheels need to be in this game. best wheels ever.

4. Can we get other Ford cars from the 50 -70s economy cars and muscle? mustangs arent the only good car ford had thats historic and were reliable and helped in drag racing to. perfect examples are the 70s Maverick. with a 302 those cars were bad ass. they came from the mustang design. same parts and same engines minus most of the v8s sadly. would be nice to build a stock maverick into a muscle car on here. i own a 70 and did just that. itll scream and its light as air and can get scary fast. with a 347 its drag race ready right out of the yard. missed history here.

then theres the Pinto. they werent as bad as people say. they did suck but they got us around. would be nice to see one here for history sake. Mustang, Maverick and Pinto even had a shaed paint package called the Sprint Package. these were some of the best cars ever made. Maverick out sold the mustang for 3yrs. also lets see a Mustang 2 hatchback get a turn. another great car if kept up.

Fairlanes are another line that was popular. we had a 69 with a 302.

the Ford 68-79 F100s really need some love. the 68-72s are a great body style. i also owned on of those. i took the 302 from the rusted out 70 F100 refreshed it, and now it lives in my 70 Maverick. All compatible. All intertwined.

Back