A few cars for trade (supra RZ, GT-X for cheap..)

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 3 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
4,199
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Messages
motortrend
Here are tha ars I currently hve or trade:
RX-7 GT-X - Perfect for winning the challenge, has suspension and chassis rigidity (about 24500 invested in the car plus car cost) going for pretty cheap

RUF RGT - No oil changes nor engine restore, as is from used car dealership (open to doing both if offer is good enough)

Supra RZ - Same conditions as RUF above

Commodore SS - Same conditions

Cizeta V16 - 0 miles, choose in either black or yellow OEM colors

Open to any offers 👍
 
I want to add that I am also willing to give a fully tuned gallardo and a matte black LFA for a formula GT
 
Here are tha ars I currently hve or trade:
RX-7 GT-X - Perfect for winning the challenge, has suspension and chassis rigidity (about 24500 invested in the car plus car cost) going for pretty cheap

RUF RGT - No oil changes nor engine restore, as is from used car dealership (open to doing both if offer is good enough)

Supra RZ - Same conditions as RUF above

Commodore SS - Same conditions

Cizeta V16 - 0 miles, choose in either black or yellow OEM colors

Open to any offers 👍

Sherlby GT350R '65 for the RUF

I have other cars here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143769
 
Back