A Few Cars to Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAmilli0n
  • 12 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
509
Messages
xAmillion/GTP_xAmillion
Looking to get rid of a few cars. I only have one slot, and can only trade one tonight. Will have more slots available next week.

Available:

2010 Brian Vickers #83 Camry
Lexus IS-F RM
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total
Dodge Charger 440 R/T
TVR Cebera Speed 12
Ruf CTR Yellow Bird
Impreza Rally Car '03
Gathers Drider Civic Race Car
Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza
Altezza Touring Car

Wanted:

I like LM cars, touring cars, and cars that had some historical importance (in racing or nuburgring times, etc.).

I will also consider any reasonable offer that whatever car you are interested in.

Make an offer 👍

*Note, you send first unless I have traded with you before*
 
Last edited:
bump
 
Ruf yellow bird for my F40 '92 or Suzuki Cappucino RM '95
 
Got both of those, sorry.
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67 or Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66 for the Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza
 
What color is the Jag? ( i don't even know if there are multiple colors, just curious).

If I don't like the color, I'll take the Ferrari.
 
Just went to your garage, I'll take the jag. Currently grinding in B-spec, but can trade in like 20-30
 
british racing green
 
add me on PSN: xAmillion

I'll message you when I am ready to trade
 
Which car.....I'll send from another acct.....send to spedd1966....
 
The Jaguar XJ13, i'll send the Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza
 
Pleasure trading with you
 
No more trading today, will update list and bump thread next time I'm free.
 
Back