A few complaints on game play

• Thread starter 5615mike
  • 0 comments
I bought this game and hated it at first. It took some time to learn the game and how to drive it. The car tuning was hard to get used to and I am still learning. Several things about me......PC game, I play this game with a keyboard and no controller. I have always played my racing games with keyboard. Their are limitations to just how good you can drive with left right arrows and instant on and off of gas and breaks but I have learned to really enjoy it. My favorite car is the GT-Rv. What a great car. I used to be able to drive the Zo6 well but lost my tuning set up and cant get it right again. Also had a good setup on the Mustang works but lost it as well....played with it to much and screwed it up.

Tuning.....My biggest gripe is tuning. Other games offer the ability to test your tune immediately at the track without going to race or quickrace. If there is a way to do this I have not found it. I have to go back and forth of loading and tuning and then back to a QR and more time loading. I just wish I could test my changes while in tuning mode so its easy to make small changes and test each one.

You cant change your tune between races when your racing mulitple races in a series. This is nuts. You can not quit and save between races in a series and are forced to start the series all over again. If there is a way to do this I can not find it.

I make changes in the gearing. It takes the change and looks like it is saved but you go out of tuning and go back and the changes are not saved.

I have a really hard time keeping the rear end from stepping out on almost all corners. The GTR loves to powerdrift on all fours but the RWD cars easily spin when too much power is applied.......which is what I always do when playing with the keyboard. My best time on London track is 1:218 in the GTR. I have a tough time on the nurbergtracks with the GTR as my top speed wont catch the fast guys but I catch them in the corners.

Back