A few decent cars for trade, have a look and make me an offer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishrich
  • 18 comments
  • 494 views
Messages
149
Messages
Irishrich123
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Lambo Countach 25th Anniversary `88
Delta S4 Rally Car `85
BMW M3 GTR `03
Mazda Furai Concept
Ferrari 430 Scuderia `07 (Use it in Seasonal Event 6)
Carbon R (R34) `04
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2
Viper SRT10 ACR `08 (1029 bhp Fully Tuned)

I have no real wishlist so am interested in most cars, just let me know what you want to offer. X1s and LM cars are obviously great ;)
 
nissan gt-r concept for proto red bull
 
Hello! What color is your Furai? :)
 
GT-R concept? If so, im fine with that
 
Furai is Gran Turismo Red
 
il send fr when im online,
 
ok Paulsie, I can trade now and also trade after reset in 2.5 hours so if anyone else wants in let me know
 
ok Paulsie, I can trade now and also trade after reset in 2.5 hours so if anyone else wants in let me know

do me after reset mate, feel free to trade before

is it belfast (underscore) rich or the -, as in _ or -
 
Fair enough, will keep the GT-R Concept for you
 
It's a hyphen (-) :) belfast-rich
 
I'll trade an X1 Vettel or FGT in either green/yellow or white for GT-R Concept.

I can't send til after reset though. Is the GT-R unmodded?
 
sorry boshuter, only have one GT-R concept and said I'll keep it for paulsie. Its unmodded FYI. I'm sure you`ll find another one soon.
 
sorry boshuter, only have one GT-R concept and said I'll keep it for paulsie. Its unmodded FYI. I'm sure you`ll find another one soon.

No problem.... figured you were saving game like everyone else :)
 
No problem.... figured you were saving game like everyone else
I cant be bothered duping, too lazy or too moral lol
 
MoLieg, I'll take the Nomad Diablo for my Furai
 
Back