A few questions about the Pescarolo Courage.

• Thread starter Davey
  • 5 comments
I'm sure most people opt for other 4.5 mil cars, but I want a challenge- it seems to be one of the worse 4.5 mil cars out there. And it looks sweet.

So, for those of you who have it, how is it? Does is understeer? How does it sound? I'm just trying to figure out whether I should buy it or another 4.5 mil car. Thanks.

The Pescarolo Courage is a good car. It has 800 hp out of the box and sounds really sweeeet. It handles nicely as well. If you want to buy the worst 4.5 million car, buy the Panoz Esperante. It is very overpriced.

This might be slightly off topic but how does the new Gillet Vertigo compare to some of the 4.5 million cars? It's only a cool million and has almost 900 stock HP. The only glaring thing I see is the weak Torque at only about 600 approximately (off the top of my head). Still it has great handling and wieghs about as much as a [edited by moderator].

Can anyone verify it's feasibility and competitiveness to the big boys at the 4.5 mill range? Oh fully tuned of course. I doubt it could even hold a candle to them just plain stock.

I have the BMW V12 LMR, it takes some heads up driving because it understeers into fast corners. If you want the very best then of coarse get the Audi R8 there is no comparion to its power and handling.

Thanks. I was most concerned with understeer....god I hate understeer. But knowing that it handles well ans sounds well is nice insurance for blowing 4.5 million. Thanks again.

Hyperglide
This might be slightly off topic but how does the new Gillet Vertigo compare to some of the 4.5 million cars? It's only a cool million and has almost 900 stock HP. The only glaring thing I see is the weak Torque at only about 600 approximately (off the top of my head). Still it has great handling and wieghs about as much as a used tampon.

Can anyone verify it's feasibility and competitiveness to the big boys at the 4.5 mill range? Oh fully tuned of course. I doubt it could even hold a candle to them just plain stock.

Don't do it man. I did and regretted it. The vertigo just can't keep with the LMP cars up in the corners. Some people have reported being able to win the last professional series in the CLK-GTR you win from the DTM championship, but you have to be really good to pull that off. If you are near day 694, the black 787B and R92CP are only ~1.3 mil each IIRC (in the used car lots).

Back