a few questions to be made?

• Thread starter stiletto
  • 4 comments
hi everyone grettings from south america i had a few questions to ask to all of you i recently brought an audi r18tdi great car but i see really hard to make the right suspensions settings to this car i have to mention that i normally put the settings a litle bit lower than they have that do you get it but this car its really unstable in turns and also has a lot of grip issues that i would like to solve sometimes when i make a turn and one of the wheels touch the grass the car spins really out of control imagine at high speeds anyone could help??

also i recently runs a race when i see a black bmw gt2 stealth type and im looking for that car i ask to you guys how or where is this car ?

thanks in advance for all your help guys

First question: head here

Second question: there was a car search feature installed recently, unless you're looking for the BMW VGT which will be in the VGT section.

also i recently runs a race when i see a black bmw gt2 stealth type and im looking for that car i ask to you guys how or where is this car ?

for the bmw, its under the bmw gt3 base model, you can choose black as the colour, and you can change the colour whenever you want

hi everyone grettings from south america i had a few questions to ask to all of you i recently brought an audi r18tdi great car but i see really hard to make the right suspensions settings to this car i have to mention that i normally put the settings a litle bit lower than they have that do you get it but this car its really unstable in turns and also has a lot of grip issues that i would like to solve sometimes when i make a turn and one of the wheels touch the grass the car spins really out of control imagine at high speeds anyone could help??

To have the M3 GT2 Base Model available to buy, you must either buy one of the regular M3 GT2's or I think you can do an arcade race with the M3 GT2.

And it's normal to spin when you hit the grass at high speed.

To have the M3 GT2 Base Model available to buy, you must either buy one of the regular M3 GT2's or I think you can do an arcade race with the M3 GT2.

And it's normal to spin when you hit the grass at high speed.
Arcade Time Trial is sufficient. You need to acquire the GT2 as a loaner and hit the track in it. Any track it seems. No lap completion required.

As for spinning out when you drop a tire...don't. Bear in mind that this is more likely to happen as you increase grip by way of tires equipped and can be even more pronounced when you factor in the lack of progressive sheer (think warning signs--a slight grip loss prior to the absolute limit) available from Racing Soft compounds. In short--learn your line, find your limits regardless of how you're equipped and stay off of that grass.
Consider driving cars using Comfort compounds while learning your fastest line. They'll be much more forgiving should you find yourself over the edge and will disrupt your progress a little less.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back