- 687
I've only given GT5 a couple of hours, mostly due to having just moved house and there only being 1 TV set up, meaning I had to switch it off while the missus watched Ugly Betty last night. But I already have a couple of questions:
1) Is there a race / prize listing thread anywhere? I can't seem to find one.
2) Is B-Spec Bob usless to start with or what? I entered him into the Sunday cup in an Mx-5 (a car I'd used to walk through the same competition in A-Spec), set him to "Overtake" and he finished dead last.
3) Speaking of B-Spec, I'm assuming there's no "3x Speed" option this time around, or am I just missing it?
4) Is there any way to sort the Used Car lot? It says square to change view, but it doesn't seem to put them in any kind of order.
5) Is it the same deal with prize cars as it always has been? i.e. single race = win once; championship = win multiple times
6) Is the xp awarded for winning a race dependent on how hard the race was? so if you take a fully-tuned Skyline to the Sunday Cup, you're going to get less than if you won it with an untuned Yaris?
6) Do I need to do the licences to enter any competitions / races?
1) Is there a race / prize listing thread anywhere? I can't seem to find one.
2) Is B-Spec Bob usless to start with or what? I entered him into the Sunday cup in an Mx-5 (a car I'd used to walk through the same competition in A-Spec), set him to "Overtake" and he finished dead last.
3) Speaking of B-Spec, I'm assuming there's no "3x Speed" option this time around, or am I just missing it?
4) Is there any way to sort the Used Car lot? It says square to change view, but it doesn't seem to put them in any kind of order.
5) Is it the same deal with prize cars as it always has been? i.e. single race = win once; championship = win multiple times
6) Is the xp awarded for winning a race dependent on how hard the race was? so if you take a fully-tuned Skyline to the Sunday Cup, you're going to get less than if you won it with an untuned Yaris?
6) Do I need to do the licences to enter any competitions / races?