A few strange bugs I have.....

United States
USA
GT7 on PS4.

Just got the game 2 days ago and I have have a few strange bugs.

Bug 1. First one is my Viper Nurb ACR livery I made which was saved etc. I see it on the car, can edit it and drive with it on car etc. Every now and then I got into GT Auto and try to load it up to tweak the livery a bit in the past 2 days and it wont show the livery on the car at all even though I selected it like usual. I got by it by restarting yesterday and it corrected itself. But today it won't put the livery on the car at all. Same thing for my Porsche. Now no matter what I do it just wont put the liveries on the cars.

Bug 2. Another bug is in my Porsche 934. Apparently the mapping for the rear wing engine vent and the front "other" bumper parts are linked on opposite sides. So my Brumos blue on the left side of engine cover makes the right side "other" front fender blue. If you try to cover the blue on the right front fender, it changes a part of the left rear engine vent cover and vice versa. Definitely needs fixing.

Also I uploaded most of my GT Sport liveries (about 700+) and only one is showing up in GT7. Is that a bug or is this permanent. Sucks if it is. That was a lot of work to make those liveries. Don'
t have the patience or time to remake them.

Back