A few things that would be great to have in future updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulgaria
Sofia
Hi, I want to share a few things that POLYPHONY can do better and improve our experience in the game as well as to make it more realistic and fun.

1. Weather control - I know this was discussed a lot in the forum, but the addition of different weather conditions in the game like rain, fog etc. would make it more fun and diverse. Having the possibility to start with Soft or Hard tires and then changing them with Wet will be great and will require better planning and strategies for example.

2. Penalty system - Again a lot of people, including me, have complaints in regards to the system. Maybe I should put this even in first place since this affects the score of a lot of good drivers.

3. Improved upgrade car system - Now we upgrade our cars but we barely see the result of that. This may lead to new matching system but still something that might improve the experience in the game. I don't mind if this is introduced in the next game and not this one but at least is something that needs further investigation.

These are my initial proposals where the developers should focus their efforts for future updates. If someone else can add more feel free to do so.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, having new cars and circuits is always welcome, too. :)

3) we need ability to upragde brakes too, or maybe even the same upragde system as in GT5 and GT6, that would be the best..
4) Ability to modify cars with spoilers, bumbers etc.
5) improve the tyre model - it's better than before, but still needs some improvement
6)Fix Honda nsx 2017 - the car accelerates like a RWD, even though it's supposed to be AWD.

All sounds good. To be fair the penalty system is the main thing that can see me play more or in other areas when I do.

It's a shame but I do hold hope and respect that they do try to address this each time. I feel it could or should be worked on between DLC though.

Can we please not make on of these threads again?

As there exist a whining and crying thread for things you will want to whine about and a general discussion thread for things you will want to discuss about.
Does this post literally warrant a spot on said thread too at least?

Crap, don't know how to merge. Sorry.

Can we please not make on of these threads again?

As there exist a whining and crying thread for things you will want to whine about and a general discussion thread for things you will want to discuss about.
Agreed. Also, there's a suggestions section of the forum too.

As the author is a newbie then maybe its an honest error, but yes, these types of threads sure do pop up on a far too regular basis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back