A few trophy questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter matticus88
  • 3 comments
  • 598 views
Messages
196
England
Essex, UK
Messages
Diplomatti
I am having a problem with getting the "One-Make Wonder Win" Trophy. It states; "Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race.

I have 100& Completion on the game, so i've won all the one-make races. And i have just tried to "win right at the finish line" in the 86GT/BRZ onemake race, won by 0.035 and still did not get the trophy.

Does anyone have this trophy and how did you get it?

Also, would the nascar oval races be best to try and get the 0.01 trophy?
 
The come from behind one I got via the Prius One Make race at Silverstone (National A I think)...just stay right behind the leader until you come out of the last corner and then move alongside and past as you enter the finish straight.

No idea about the 0.01 one as I haven't got it yet but I would imagine any high speed race would be good, especially ovals, given the higher the speed the bigger distance covers the 0.01. Good luck and hope that helps
 
I got the One-Make Wonder Trophy using the Toyota Prius G at Silverstone (Nat'l B Series).

I didn't pass the leading Prius until going thru the last turn.

Tree'd!

Good luck!
GTsail
 
One make wonder win was obtained doing the Aventador race for me.

I obtained the 0.010 trophy doing the 2 lap 4WD race at Grand Valley. I used a tuned Golf R and beat 2nd place by 0.008. Messed it up first time though.
 
Back