a Fun Australasia weekly Oval league. every one is welcomed.

• Thread starter Hwangm
  • 3 comments
Australia
CHATTYWOOD
Hi All,

John King , Mark Lange from the asia Forum and I are starting up a new oval league within the Aussie timezone, we have tested a trial race for a bout 8 weeks now, and next week we are planning to start a new 13 weeks season.
(I've post this on iRacing Chevy Silverado forum also )
So far we have 6-7 regular racers that came in weekely, Obviously my plan is to get as many oval racers or learners out there to come in and try racing the oval together weekly.
The point of this league is fun and learning, Im pretty new to oval and must admit I still have plenty of learning to do, I figure learning amongst friends and crowds is the best way of learning and increase your race craft.

The time and date that we currently ran and will be running is Saturday night at 9PM AEST (NSW times)
We will start this first season with Chevy Silverado (trucks) at Charlotte on Saturday 31st Of August 2013

Practice Session will commence at 9:00PM AEST each saturday for 1 hour
Qualify session is 2-3 laps for 5 minutes (Lone qualify)
and race for the next hour or so.

To join, all you need to do is go to hosted session and look under SRA Oval race, most of the time it is hosted by John King or my self each saturday at 9:00PM AEST and click the green helmet to join. small requirements though you need to have the Trucks (Chevy silverado and the tracks)
we practice and learn how to get better together. hope you can make it.

I will post full track schedule here very soon,
I am hoping you guys can make it , please post your interest here if possible so I can guesstimate number of interest.
:mrgreen:

Thank you
Marcus

edit* 9PM AEST is 11AM GMT
couple of fun go pro vids

and this was from last saturday at daytona

Last edited:
Awesome fun.. Probably the nicest group of guys in a league - patient, forgiving and super friendly..

I have the most fun here.. Thanks Marcus for organising!!!

Absolutely Fred, btw I am not the organiser just a guy that love clean racing, We've had the best fun this season (which just ended at Dega), Next season we're running Nationwide B and truck together, so it's multi class oval, not sure if it's going to be a disaster or a lot of fun.
@Wilbur if you are interested the time we run is at australian time, you are more than welcome to join us. , since it's a league only racing. please contact john king or my self via pm or iracing so I can add you in and send you weekly news/update.

Back