A good quote. . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter weigle
  • 18 comments
  • 584 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
A quote from last night I know my fellow players will enjoy. . . ;)

Scene: Leaving the bar at 2 A.M.

My friend: "I can either have sex, or play Gran Turismo [ long pause ]. . . and I want to play Gran Turismo. I'll get the beer, meet me at my house."
 
His "girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/other politically correct term" must be ugly. That is just my guess.
 
nah, he's just a gaming freak, like me. :D
 
his girlfriend is HOT, he knows where its at though, Gran Turismo. . . ;)
 
Well, I think you've got to draw the line somewhere, right?
 
You said it was 2a.m. I don't care how hot she is. At 2a.m near drunk, he's not gonna get any loving.
Unless SHE initiates it.:lol:
 
for a male ......

nothing to see here, move along.

bugger Ive been quoted :(
 
i dont think this thread belongs ere.... :/
 
Originally posted by ving
for a male there is no bad sex... as long as you blow ur load.. (was that a bad thing to say here? :/)

oh bugger...

anyhow, it cums in 2 forms:
1. good sex
2. mind blowing sex
:P

That's probably a bit graphic.

Actually, in the context, the use of the word 'bugger' was a bit unfortunate.
 
Well you might see this 2 ways. A) You can play Gran Turismo any time. or B) You can have sex any time.

If both are true. Its whichever one you feel like doing.
 
I think it's a terrible quote, nothing compares to sex even if I actually owned all of those supercars in GT3 I would still go cruising for Hynas!
 

Attachments

  • gp-spain02.jpg
    gp-spain02.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 77
no kidding dood. Roll up to the club in a LM car or F1. . . clothes will go flying. ;)!
 
Originally posted by weigle
no kidding dood. Roll up to the club in a LM car or F1. . . clothes will go flying. ;)!

yup, then hop on the good foot and do the bad thing on the back seat? WFT!
duh!
:p
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
Well you might see this 2 ways. A) You can play Gran Turismo any time. or B) You can have sex any time.

If both are true. Its whichever one you feel like doing.
Amen to that one.:lol:
 
OoooooooKay, guys, we've had our fun here and this is getting away from the [admittedly] funny beginning...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back