A GTPlanet IRC channel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 16 comments
  • 868 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
Is it possible to get an IRC chatroom channel dedicated to GTP?
 
Geeze, search the forums before you start new threads.

~LoudMusic
 
We tried several different things and no one ever showed up.

~LoudMusic
 
Thats why GTP needs a page with it built in, like alot of other sites have.
 
umm... java applets are not that hard to set up, i reckon. i haven't done one, though.
 
Logged on to Dal.net. Typed in #GTPlanet as a channel and I got a "Gay Teen Planet".

Is there something I should know about you guys? :thatsodd:
 
:thatsodd:
 

Attachments

  • the other gtplanet.gif
    the other gtplanet.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 47
You should go in there pretending to be a Lesbo and whore pictures! Just a suggestion ;)
 
OMG!

That is a riot!

MistaX, if TanBoyAN is there 24/7 and your here 24/7, hmmmmm,
that's odd.
 
Actually TanBoyAN is prob a bot.
I am not a bot.
 
Yes you are. That's how you get the bandwidth you have. :Poke:

A chat center on GTP (note: that's Gran Turismo Planet :D ) would be cool. But what would happen to the HMRCWG? thread? ;)
 
If I did set up a chat room here, it wouldn't be IRC.
 
oh no, Jay will get a AOL chatroom :nervous:
 
No... :thatsodd:
 
Back