A hated Formula GT, would like Bentley Speed 8 or Nissan R89/92CP

  • Thread starter Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 11 comments
  • 1,047 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikkiGT-R

Premium
Messages
2,732
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
RikkiGTR_NEW
Messages
IamValhalla
I bought a Formula GT from the UCD quite some time ago, but hate the car on a really deep level. Have no interest in completing the FGT Championship and just want rid. Would love either a Bentley Speed 8, Nissan R89C or 92CP.

I know that's a long shot but I don't care if you can trade a car that is duped or has lots of miles etc..

My FGT is Navy Blue (metallic) and has 4,643.8 miles (because it was obviously bought used).

Completed
 
Last edited:
Bump.
 
Have you tried setting up the FGT properly?
 
Rikki, I'll bite. I don't *really* need another FGT but I can pass it on. I have a Bentley Speed 8, but don't have either of the Nissans you listed.

Check the link in sig below for 'My Carlist' showing you what else I have that you might want instead.

Also, because I'm at work (boooo!) I wont be able to do anything until later tonight.

Let me know what you think.
 
Turn SRF on and you'll love the car. The FGT is far superior in every aspect compared to the LM cars.
 
Have you tried setting up the FGT properly?

Turn SRF on and you'll love the car. The FGT is far superior in every aspect compared to the LM cars.

I just don't like the car, never have and never will. The FGT was the second-last thing I completed on GT4 (last was the Skyline mission on test course). I just want rid and would sell if I could.

Rikki, I'll bite. I don't *really* need another FGT but I can pass it on. I have a Bentley Speed 8, but don't have either of the Nissans you listed.

Check the link in sig below for 'My Carlist' showing you what else I have that you might want instead.

Also, because I'm at work (boooo!) I wont be able to do anything until later tonight.

Let me know what you think.

Yeah the Speed 8 would be great. I can't trade until after midnight (GMT) tonight as I gifted my missus a car at 12:10am this morning - I also gifted her a car at 11:50pm (20 minutes before) so mine must reset at midnight.
If you can trade at that time I will send it straight to you.
 
I think the accounts all reset at 12am GMT. I'll add your PSN later when I get back and send it over. I do like the Speed 8 so I might dupe/keep it, if I do then I'll do engine etc first as well so its fresh for you.
 
That'd be great. I don't mind one iota if it's dupe, so long as I get my grubby mitts on it :D

It was one of my favourites on GT4 - I spent days shaving tenths of seconds off my time on the S-License test #15 @ Le Mans. Have yet to see it on GT5 when I had the money to afford it.
 
Hi, I'm on-line now (8pm+). I've added you - I think you need to okay it before I send as don't want to lose the car! :)

Will be on for a bit.
 
Your FGT is winging it's horrid little way to you in just a moment :sick:
 
Trade all done, nice quick and simple!

A +1 from me RikkiGTR. :)
 
Yeah, I'll add you in the reputation thread 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back