A.I. cars in Arcade, several questions

Messages
245
Poland
Mikolow
Messages
lukasz_mikolow
I wonder if opponents' cars I race against in Arcade are stock or tuned?

Are their PP default or lowered/raised?

Are they race with ABS 1 or off (especially these cars, which aren't normally equipped with ABS, for an instance F40)?

Are they racing according to their performance or is it set randomly? (a car in a race can be very slow, during entire race takes last places without overtaking but in other race is very fast, gains rapidly advance over the rest and is almost impossible to catch up)
 
AI's cars are never tuned. They are always stock. I don't think they have aids on for AI, but however they are programmed to drive the course perfectly every time(I'm not meaning taking the best lines, i just mean you don't see AI skidding out if control.)
 
I think they race with standard aids; TCS on 5 and ABS on 1. I'm not sure, though.
 
AI's cars are never tuned. They are always stock. I don't think they have aids on for AI, but however they are programmed to drive the course perfectly every time(I'm not meaning taking the best lines, i just mean you don't see AI skidding out if control.)

I remeber seeing the AI spinout on the Nurburgring GP in the Formula GT series.
 
AI's cars are never tuned. They are always stock. I don't think they have aids on for AI, but however they are programmed to drive the course perfectly every time(I'm not meaning taking the best lines, i just mean you don't see AI skidding out if control.)

They stick to the blue GT5 racing line, everytime, never comes off of it lol.

I agree with these guys though, the AI run stock parts. I'm not sure what aides they use, I think they might use default settings though, I never see them peeling out or sliding the back end out, unless spinning out due to me :).
 
Back