A.I Drivers/cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter walshy69
  • 4 comments
  • 512 views
Messages
21
Messages
walshy___69
Alreet Folks,

Is there a way to check if the A.I drivers are using upgrades or better tyres ?

I've had about 7-8 cracks at the european lightweights in pro with my stock elise and I keep getting beat by the same A.I driver.

I've had to send Bob out for a few laps while I have a cup of tea and a smoke and my ego recovers
 
Alreet Folks,

Is there a way to check if the A.I drivers are using upgrades or better tyres ?

I've had about 7-8 cracks at the european lightweights in pro with my stock elise and I keep getting beat by the same A.I driver.

I've had to send Bob out for a few laps while I have a cup of tea and a smoke and my ego recovers

they all use stock cars, but tires are either the limit (i.e sports hard for some races) or the tires the car comes with a s standard
 
they all use stock cars, but tires are either the limit (i.e sports hard for some races) or the tires the car comes with a s standard

Cheers 👍
Guess I don't have the skills to pay the bills just yet:grumpy:
 
AI does NOT necessarily drive stock cars. You have to look at the screen where it shows the most common opponents in the race, and where it will show you the power and weight of the cars which might compete. Some of those in certain races are definitely NOT stock numbers.
 
Problem thwarted, when I went back to the race the elan that kept blocking me into turn one wasn't there anymore which gave me the chance to get thru and win, which is just aswell 'cos Bob isn't doing so great with my 1 series right now in the FR challenge but will check power outputs and weight next time.
 
Back