A late "Hey there!" from Atf

• Thread starter atf
  • 1 comments

atf

United States
Illinois
atf-98
Hey GTPlanet! I made an account a while ago and missed this section. I decided that it'd be a good choice to introduce myself. I'm new to this so bare with me. (On my phone while posting. Sorry.)

How did I find GTPlanet?
I was playing GT5 with a friend and member of GTPlanet, YungSageMan, about this site and I thought that it'd be awesome to join it.

Where are you from?
Collinsville, IL. Basically a small town but a big range of places thanks to a highway going through the town towards St. Louis.

When did you start playing GT?
My first GT game was GT3 on my PS2. I had just gotten my sister to give me her PS2 and found GT3 somewhere in my house. I was too young to understand what was happening but it was like I was entranced.

Do you use a steering wheel?
Not often. I recently received one for my PS3 but it can only turn 90° in one direction and is extremely insensitive. A controller is better but I'll use it for giggles when I'm online (or playing an FPS now and then.)

What other games do you play?
I enjoy Payday 2 with my friends but mainly Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

What are you looking forward to now that you're a part of this community?
I'm ready for anything. I'm looking forward to whatever GTPlanet has to throw at me.

Well, that was fun. As a usually shy guy, I don't talk much but it's easier on the internet. Seeing as how this is dragging on and on, I'll end it with a question to you all.

What do YOU think about introducing yourself on forums?

Back