A lil question I have.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor-Man
  • 20 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
4
Hello all I've been wondering as I advance up through the races in GT3 and I stumbled upon a question that I cannot find an answer too hopefully I can get an answer from you guys.

For the races with random prize cars can you re-race them over and get another car? or is it like the other races with 1 prize car to where you get 1 car and no more after the first completion of that race?

thx in advance
 
Hello, and welcome to GTPlanet! :)

the Championships that give you random cars can indeed be done more than once. There is the memory card trick, to make sure you'll get the car you want.

Win the first races, making sure there's only one race to accomplish before the championship is over, save, and exit the last race. You'll win the championship without having to do the last race, and a random prize car. If you don't like it, simply reload your game, and exit the last race again. Simple as that!
 
Welcome Raptor-Man!:) Take PR's advice. It'll be very useful in the future.;)
 
Welcome to GTP Raptor-Man :) Also i commend taking PR's advice :)
 
PR is correct.
All the "series" races have multiple available cars. Use the "save trick" to get the car you want, in the color you want.
You can also win diferent cars in the enduros. Unfortunately, you have to raun the race again, with no gaurantee which car you'll win.
(I won THREE Tickford Falcons at Super Speedway Enduro, before I got the F/090.)
 
Three Tickford Falcons! :eek: I won my F1 first go luckily :) I have only won a Tickford once or twice out of the ten or so times i've done the race...
 
I didn't mention the pair of C5R's.
 
heh, after a year, i still didn't get THAT F090/S... Clios aplenty, however.
 
Same here. Got Clio's all the time, maybe the odd F1, but the Clio is definitely the most common in my save.
 
yeah you can but it is random each time....

and welcome to my forum :p
 
Originally posted by ving
and welcome to my forum :p

your forum?!?!?!

that's what you said on my thread and who owns GTP?

obviously, not you! :D
 
hehe thx for the help guys :) so to my understanding the memory card trick isnt needed in enduros :). So I guess i'll need 2 memory cars to keep more than 1 random cars from the series races and what not *sigh*.

rap
 
No, you just have to re-run the series if you want to get more than one car in the series races. You only need two if you want to have two different game saves, or want a back-up.
 
Be very careful not to get sucked in to forgetting after you have all the cars you want form that series to race that final race!

That's very important to keep your win percentage up. When you exit out of that last race each time to win a different car it counts against your win percentage as a loss.

SO...when you do it...if there are 10 races in the series...save after the 9th...and as they said...just "exit" the 10th at the starting grid and you'll win the series and get a car. Save that to the SECOND memory card, and then reload your race from Memory card 1. Again exit the race at the grid and you'll win a second car. NOW...you have to have some cash at this point, but if you go to the garage after winning that second car and use the trade feature and BUY the car you won the first time from memory car 2. Now you have them both...and then...over write and save OVER memory card 2. Load your game from memory card 1 and you're in the series again...exit...win a third car...buy the two in the "trade" feature from memory card two...and save OVER memory card two. Eventually you'll have every car you can get in every color BUT remember when you're tired of doing this to go on and complete the last race so you don't get a loss.

Then if you get a car you already have...which you will...sell it...and buy all the cars you just won from memory card 2.

And don't forget to get in each one and change the oil for extra horsepower!

J.
 
Dont know if this has been posted already in this topic but...

When you have the different prize cars it isnt tottally random. Its like a roulette wheel. There is a black dot that spins around under neath the cars. When it is underneath the car you want press X quick. You have less than half a second to pick the car or it turns to a random pick (if in the middle of changing cars)or the next car.
 
Originally posted by Thio
your forum?!?!?!

that's what you said on my thread and who owns GTP?

obviously, not you! :D

YOU CANT BACK THAT UP :p
 
hmmmm I just won the type R beginner series 2 times and won 2 RSX's a black and a grey I thought you couldnt get more than 1 prize car from a series?

rap
 
Originally posted by Raptor-Man
hmmmm I just won the type R beginner series 2 times and won 2 RSX's a black and a grey I thought you couldnt get more than 1 prize car from a series?

rap

You cant win more than one car from a regular race that only has single races in it (EX. British GT Cup). But if it was a series race you can win a car more than once...
 
thx for clearing that up :) lol it's the series race prizes that are the best anyways. :)

rap
 
Back