A list of problems and suggestions for GT6.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ParkerChace
  • 2 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
3
United States
Germantown, Maryland
Messages
parker_lullz
This is going to be to the point and simplistic in every form. Enjoy?

First, the damage in the game is complete crap; anything I do, whether it be tap a wall, scrape a car, or go head first into concrete, my cars will end up looking like they have newly found birth defects with semen/glass cracks all over their incorrectly impacted or affected areas. Seriously now.

Second, there are still several cars out there left out of the interior detail club. I know they're difficult to maintain and create, but come on.

Third, whenever you turn, whether it be a slight movement of the thumb or a jolt of wheel turning, all cars make loud ass screeches and can give any normal person a headache or series of annoyances.

Fourth, some of the cars, like some Lancias, or some of the other hatchbacks/vehicles with rear wipers, don't include movement or functionality of those wipers. What gives? Give the player a lil' functionality, would ya?

Fifth, I know this may be discussed a lot, but for someone with a digital copy, perfectly running PS3 with lots of space, and no latency issues, the random black screen freezes are annoying to me.

Sixth, The horns, when directed in random angles, can be both too loud and too quiet when in an outside view or whatnot (which I don't recommend anyways), while the interior horns are too too quiet and muffled.

When in the interior POV view mode, the rear view mirror, if the car should have one, and/or the side view mirrors as well, don't actually show the exterior and interior especially aspects of the car, as if they are magical objects, all seeing for the player's eyes only. I mean, I get that they're their and position the player's placement in the car for them, but they should at least show some aspect of acknowledgement to the car, if you know what I mean. Like, some car of mine had a backseat and some pretty nice rear view visibility, but it just didn't feel right having the magical side and rear view mirrors give away whatever it was I was looking at. I don't know, this one isn't a biggy, but it does bug me.

Why are the updates that come out so collectively unimportant? The interior of one car, the stability of some majorly unused ****, what's the deal?

To add to that, what's with the (if you haven't noticed by now, I've discontinued counting :)* ) later adding of login bonus to the game where it and the other features later added on were already a part of GT5?


Know what, if we want to go even more simple about this, let me say one word for the production of this game: rushed.

It seems that way to me at least. Don't get me wrong, I FREAKIN LOVE THIS GAME, but there are many issues I still haven't listed here that get to me and MANY others that make this game seem a bit unprofessional in many ways.

Feel free to give feedback, I guess.
 
Know what, if we want to go even more simple about this, let me say one word for the production of this game: rushed.


At first I thought this, but then I remembered it has been three years since GT5's release.
 
At first I thought this, but then I remembered it has been three years since GT5's release.

Though it may be true, it very well is, the game still tends to look like not a repeat, but a child who only learned most of their lesson or something.
 
Back